Trevor put the bow on the playhouse himself
Sorry I've been gone from blogging for the last month (for you 2-3 people who may read this anyway). Internet access you ask? Well kind of, we did have a computer for our trip that did get internet service but between my husband and father in law, no real "access" to talk about. I also read "Catching Fire" (finally!) and "The Christmas Sweater" from Glenn Beck in addition to managing the four kids with complete snow outfits pretty much constantly over the last three weeks. Which brings me to our theme for the last month: SNOW. Maybe a normal theme for most this month but I live in the DESERT so it makes it a little unusual to say the least. This post is my first to catch up from December 2, 2009 when Trevor got an actual "snow day" (better have enjoyed because that's not likely to come along very much here :)

3 comments:
The desert looks pretty with the snow. I always love when you post. Natalee looks more like you everyday.
I love the snow at this time of year, and I'm glad that you guys got a sprinkle of the stuff too. Glad to see you back on the blog. How do you like NM? We're still trying to figure out where we're going to settle.
Oh my good heavens I love that picture! Your blog is looking adorable!
Post a Comment